Buffalo Cauliflower Wings With Blue Cheese Dressing
These Buffalo Cauliflower Wings are a healthy vegetable dish that can be accompanied by a blue cheese dressing or even a spicy dip, this fits right in with the 3 week diet plan.
10 minPreperation Time
25 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large baking dish.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, hot sauce, garlic, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir the mixture, and continue microwaving and stirring the sauce in 15-second intervals until it is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and toss to evenly coat the florets. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve the cauliflower warm with a small bowl of blue cheese dressing for dipping (if using).
SERVES 4 / PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES / COOK TIME: 25 MINUTES
PER SERVING: CALORIES: 130; TOTAL FAT: 12G; SATURATED FAT: 7G; PROTEIN: 2G; CHOLESTEROL: 31MG; CARBOHYDRATES: 6G; FIBER: 3G; NET CARBS: 3G
FAT: 85% / CARBS: 9% / PROTEIN: 6%
Recipe: Buffalo Cauliflower Wings With Blue Cheese is original to our blog, posted in our food & drink category archive. (Copyright violation is taken very seriously)