Everything Pretzels – The Healthy Keto Recipe
Making pretzels is fun and easy, make a batch of these snacks today as they taste amazing and give you energy for the day.
20 minPreperation Time
15 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the ghee and mozzarella. Microwave on high in 30-second intervals until the mozzarella is melted and you can easily handle it with your hands and roll it into a ball.
- Add the almond flour, salt, and garlic powder to the mozzarella and stir to combine, and then mix in the egg. If the mixture won’t combine like a dough, microwave it in 10-second intervals until it does.
- Lay out a sheet of parchment paper. Use your hands to roll the dough on the parchment into a long rope about ½ inch in diameter.
- Cut the dough rope into 6 pieces and form each into a pretzel. Transfer the parchment with the pretzels to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Brush each pretzel with melted ghee, and then sprinkle each with the topping.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve with a small cup of mustard for dipping (if using).
SERVES 1 / PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES / COOK TIME: 15 MINUTES
PER SERVING: CALORIES: 498; TOTAL FAT: 40G; SATURATED FAT: 16G; PROTEIN: 23G; CHOLESTEROL: 227MG; CARBOHYDRATES: 8G; FIBER: 3G; NET CARBS: 5G
FAT: 77% / CARBS: 5% / PROTEIN: 18%
Recipe: Everything Pretzels – The Healthy Keto Recipe is original to our blog, posted in our food & drink category archive. (Copyright violation is taken very seriously)