Garlic and Thyme Skillet of Salmon
The garlic and thyme skillet of salmon comes with heaps of flavor, Salmon is a spectacularly excellent fish because it’s full of omega-3, try this within your 3 week diet meal plan.
10 minPreperation Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of ghee with the garlic, thyme, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium cast iron skillet, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of ghee over medium heat. When the ghee is hot, add the salmon fillets, skin-side down. Wedge the shallot quarters between each salmon fillet. Sear the fillets for 1 minute, flip, and sear for another minute.
- Break the shallot quarters into individual layers, and top the salmon with the seasoning mixture.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Serve the salmon and roasted shallots hot, with a squeeze of lemon.
SERVES 2 TO 4 / PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES / COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
PER SERVING: CALORIES: 684; TOTAL FAT: 47G; SATURATED FAT: 19G; PROTEIN: 67G; CHOLESTEROL: 216MG; CARBOHYDRATES: 2G; FIBER: 1G; NET CARBS: 1G
FAT: 62% / CARBS: 1% / PROTEIN: 37%
Recipe: Garlic and Thyme Skillet of Salmon is original to our blog, posted in our food & drink category archive. (Copyright violation is taken very seriously)