Fitness is about feeling good, looking good, and being proud of what your body can do. We’re here to help achieve your optimal fitness, starting with this 21-Day Get Fit Challenge!
For this challenge, we’re using an easy to follow system with four workouts. All you have to do is download the calendar and you’ll get all the information you need to follow along, including access to the workouts and tips to complete the challenge!
What the Plan Looks Like:
1. You’ll have 5 days of workouts and 2 rest days per week.
2. Each workout consists of 4 beginner-friendly exercises.
3. Additionally, each workout day, you’ll have to walk or jog. You can do this outdoors or using the treadmill at your gym. The important thing is to have fun!
4. The program gets progressively harder, which will help you tone muscle and build endurance.
5. Below, we’ve included videos showing how to perform each move in the 21-Day Get Fit Challenge. Using proper form helps prevent injuries and ensures you’re getting the most out of your workout.
Fire Hydrants with Kicks
Up & Down Planks
Plank Hip Twists
Reverse Lunge with Front Kick